Sunday, February 19, 2017

Roasted Green Beans

So, I seem to be on a side dish kick lately. Well, it is a pretty important to have some go-tos when you cook dinner pretty much every night of the week. One can only have steamed veggies so many times.

These are on rotation quite a bit. I even make them for us to eat with lunch on the weekends because they are just that good! 

These are similar to Roasted Broccoli, but I love them so much they get their own post ๐Ÿ˜€

I have only ever made these using FROZEN green beans, straight from the freezer. The most they get thawed is if I get them on the pan and the oven is not to temperature.

I make a large batch of these and if there are any leftovers, it is a small container.  This recipe could easily be halved.


Roasted Green Beans

20-24 ounces green beans
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Black pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 450ยบ

Place green beans in a 9x13 baking pan.  Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper, toss to coat.

Bake 25-30 minutes until tender and browned in spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment